Chemical Feed Pump Interface Module
Stand alone interface module automatically actuates a chemical feed pump when primary bulk fluid begins to flow.
CF-112 Module can be used in isolated stand alone systems or as part of large complex systems.
- Ideal for metering chlorine to well water for individual homes, ranches, farms, mines, remote industrial sites.
- Adding chlorine or related chemicals to animal drinking water, e.g. chicken, cattle, pig, and similar drinking water systems.
- All manner of fluid systems involving injection of additives to primary bulk fluids in both continuous and batch systems.
- Adding chemical as required to process waste fluids.
- Adding bactericides to cooling tower makeup water plus ph/orp control.
- Boiler treatment additives.
- Metal plating make up solutions.
- Model CF-112 is available for 120 VAC 50-60 Hz power as standard.
- Feed pump to 1/3 HP.
- DC power combinations available per special order.
- Wetted surfaces are G.E. Noryl (PPO)/316 Stainless/Epoxy or Fortron (PPS)/ Hast. C./Epoxy for superior long term chemical resistance.
MECHANICAL SHOCK OPERATION: 10g for 11ms with no contact open.
SHOCK LIMIT: 10g
Flow ON/OFF switch set points water calibrated at 70˚F.
|Primary Flow Line Size (in.)||
Primary Flow On/Off Switch Set Point (GPM)
CF-112 Part Number
Noryl (PPO) Body
|3/4 FITTED W/ 0.25″ ORIFICE||
|3/4 (NO ORIFICE)||
Consult factory for larger pipes and lower ON/OFF switch set points.
- Noryl (PPO)
- (10% glass fibers)
- 316 Stainless Steel
For performance in your working fluid, see extensive corrosion resistance guide. Free parts samples available for testing in your “exotic” unlisted fluids.
FEED PUMP MOTOR MAX. CONTACT RATINGS
VOLTAGE: 120 VAC
LOAD TYPE: RESISTIVE: 10A, MOTOR: 1/3 HP
SWITCH CONTACTS: SPNC OR SPNO
Consult Factory for Other AC Motor Voltages Plus DC Motor Operation.
Max. Nominal Operating Temperature/Pressure
180˚F @ ambient pressure / 250 Psig @ room temperature
Note: All circuitry potted in flexible urethane for max. Long term shock, thermal, stress, and moisture protection.
- Installation drawing and a numbered parts list is supplied with each unit.
- Special One Day Delivery Available.