Component Recognized (E85349)
- Sense low flow independent of pressure or temperature.
- Turn off power or gas to heater to prevent meltdown.
- Automatic reset – ready to go as soon as flow is re-established.
- For direct control of pump motors, heaters, solenoid valves, etc.
- UL component recognized (E85349)
FLOW SWITCH MODEL Q-8DS
- SPDT, 1/2 hp, 15 AMP switching capacity @ 115 or 230 VAC standard, 25 amp, 1 HP/120 VAC: 2 HP/230 VAC on special order.
- Wide operating range – 5 to 80 GPM, Pipe Size 1 1/2″ or 2″.
- Quick, easy, horizontal, vertical or inverted installation in any plastic tee with a 1″ NPT side port.
Electrical Switch Characteristics
- SPDT UL and CSA listed
- 15 amp, 1/2 HP @ 125 or 250 VAC
- 1/2 amp @ 125 VDC, 1/4 amp @ 250 VDC
- 5 amp @ 125 VAC (Tungsten lamp load)
- 10,000,000 operations median
- FACTORY SET SWITCH POINT (1 1/2″ PIPE):Increasing flow 5-20 GPM. Decreasing flow 3-13 GPM.Consult factory for special set points
- DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE DROP:1 1/2″ to 2″ pipe – less than 1.0 psi
- WORKING LINE PRESSURE: 50 psig max @ 180°F max
- MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE:180°F continuous
- WETTED SURFACES: Noryl, 316 and 301 stainless steel, Viton
- WEIGHT: 1/4 lb.
- Installation drawing and a numbered parts list is supplied with each unit.
- Special One Day Delivery Available.