|Acqua Systems MP100 and MP-200 commercial Reverse Osmosis water purifiers are the result of years of experience with the needs and requirements of small scale commercial pure water users. This includes restaurants, coffee shops, misting and humidification systems, laboratories, and many other users that must have consistent high quality water for their operations. MP systems are also ideal for premium residential installations, especially where multple dispensing faucets are being supplied. The key factors of reliability, servicability, and consistent performance with minimum user intervention are achieved in the solid design of the MP system. All components are mounted on a heavy gauge powder coated steel frame to provide the structural strength appropriate for a commercial appliance.
• Heavy Duty Steel Wall Mount Frame
• Low Energy, High Flow Membrane(s)
• Proven Reliability U.S. Made Diaphragm Boost Pump
• Three-Stage Sediment/Carbon Prefilters
• Product Water Check Valve
• Teflon Tube Flow Control
• Feed Water Pressure Regulator
• Quick Connectors on All Ports
• Electric Shut Off Valve (ESO)
• Available with 10” or 20” Prefilters
||200 Gallons/Day (Free Flow)*
||Filmtec 100 GPD 1812, 2 Ea.
||Aquatec 8800 Type
||65 PSI Nominal
||25.5”H x 18”W x 7.5”D
||28 lbs. (Dry)
||3/8” Tubing Quick Conncector
|Product & Brine Connectors:
||1/4” Tubing Quick Connectors
||10” or 20” x 2.5” 10-Micron Depth Type, 1 Ea.
||10” or 20” x 2.5” 10-Micron Carbon Block, 2 Ea.
||120VAC Xfmr. on Frame, Output 24 VAC, 2000 MA
||MP200-10, 10” Filters, MP200-20, 20” Filters